Barack Obama is working with notable Facebook publisher ATTN: to convince Gen Z to vote in the upcoming midterm elections.
- On Holocaust Remembrance Day, TikTok and its community are saying “never again”
Barack Obama was a social star during his two terms. Now he’s logging back on to get out the vote.
Candle Media has acquired ATTN for roughly $100 million. How will the media company use the news-oriented brand?
ATTN: creates politically-driven content on platforms like Facebook and TikTok. It's the latest company acquired by Candle Media.
David Dobrik To Host ‘Peace Out 2020’ Year-End Special On Facebook Watch
YouTube phenom David Dobrik is set to help the Facebook Watch community bid farewell to the international horror show that was 2020. Dobrik, alongside Keke Palmer, will host a year-end special created and produced by socially conscious media company ATTN: exclusively for Facebook’s episodic video hub.
- Michelle Obama To Launch College Docuseries On IGTV, ‘A Year Of Firsts’
- Attn: Sets Multicultural Facebook Watch Series With Juanpa Zurita, Nabela Noor
- NowThis Hires Former CBS News Producer To Lead Facebook Watch Morning Show
- Video Publisher ATTN To Pilot Its Version Of ’60 Minutes’ For Showtime
- Hannah Stocking Partners With Social Video Producer ATTN For Short-Form Science Series
- Facebook-Friendly Publisher ATTN Heads To TV By Teaming With Paramount On ‘America Versus’
- ABC News Partners With Social Video Producer ATTN: For Series Of Segments
- With Guests Like George Takei, A Facebook Success Story Tries To Strike YouTube Gold
Subscribe for daily Tubefilter Top Stories
- TikTok’s 18-and-up videos have arrived. Don’t get the wrong idea about what that means.
- Top 50 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • Week Of 05/28/2023
- True crime YouTuber Kendall Rae and her husband Josh Thomas have signed with Night
- TikTok is developing a chatbot
- Unspeakable and Aphmau’s new brand has the juice