YouTube phenom David Dobrik is set to help the Facebook Watch community bid farewell to the international horror show that was 2020. Dobrik, alongside Keke Palmer, will host a year-end special created and produced by socially conscious media company ATTN: exclusively for Facebook’s episodic video hub.
- Candle Media has acquired ATTN for roughly $100 million. How will the media company use the news-oriented brand?
David Dobrik To Host ‘Peace Out 2020’ Year-End Special On Facebook Watch
Michelle Obama To Launch College Docuseries On IGTV, ‘A Year Of Firsts’
After producing various projects at Netflix and YouTube, Michelle Obama has set her sights on Instagram, with a new series on its IGTV video hub that will similarly serve to further her efforts in the field of education.
Attn: Sets Multicultural Facebook Watch Series With Juanpa Zurita, Nabela Noor
Los Angeles-based digital media upstart Attn:, which distributes socially-conscious human interest videos in a bid to generate meaningful online conversations -- which have accrued billions of views on Facebook -- is tapping two prominent influencers to headline new original shows for Facebook Watch.
- NowThis Hires Former CBS News Producer To Lead Facebook Watch Morning Show
- Video Publisher ATTN To Pilot Its Version Of ’60 Minutes’ For Showtime
- Hannah Stocking Partners With Social Video Producer ATTN For Short-Form Science Series
- Facebook-Friendly Publisher ATTN Heads To TV By Teaming With Paramount On ‘America Versus’
- ABC News Partners With Social Video Producer ATTN: For Series Of Segments
- With Guests Like George Takei, A Facebook Success Story Tries To Strike YouTube Gold