A recent Think with Google post looks at how Freddie Wong managed to reach over 110 million all-time video views for 'Video Game High School' on YouTube.
Video Game High School
- Here’s How Freddie Wong Used $2,435,434 To Make ‘VGHS’ Season Three
Three Factors Which Helped ‘Video Game High School’ Reach 110 Million All-Time Views
Freddie Wong May Be The Most Experienced Crowdfunder In Entertainment. Here’s His Advice.
Freddie Wong has raised nearly $2 million across three successful crowdfunding campaigns for the RocketJump series 'Video Game High School'.
Freddie Wong: Season 3 Of ‘VGHS’ “Is The Best Season. Period.” [INTERVIEW]
Here is what creator Freddie Wong had to say about season three of 'Video Game High School', which he says is the show's best season of all.
- Dolby Provides Top-Shelf Sound For ‘Video Game High School’
- New YouTube TV Ads Will Feature Award-Winning ‘Video Game High School’
- The Final Season Of ‘Video Game High School’ Will Arrive On October 13
- Freddie Wong, ‘VGHS’ Set Web Series Crowdfunding Record At $900,907
- Here’s Why Freddie Wong Is Now Using Indiegogo Over Kickstarter
- Freddie Wong Seeks $750,000 On Indiegogo For Final Season Of ‘VGHS’
- ‘Video Game High School’ Goes 8-Bit For Video Game Companion
- Here’s What Goes Into a $1,339,558 Web Series [INFOGRAPHIC]