Jellysmack, which works with YouTube creators to expand onto new platforms like Snapchat and Facebook, is taking its relationships to the next level.
- Jellysmack acquires YouTube analytics startup AMA Digital
Jellysmack Has $500 Million to License Your Old YouTube Videos
Jellysmack Signs MMA Star Francis Ngannou To Its New ‘Marquee’ Division
Jellysmack is charting a new business stream. The company, which works with creators and brands to expand their social presence onto additional platforms, has launched a new Marquee Program, which will build digital content businesses from the ground up for high-profile, non-digital native celebrities.
Jellysmack Names Viacom Digital Studios GM Stefanie Schwartz Head Of Platform Partnerships
Jellysmack has tapped former Viacom Digital Studios exec Stefanie Schwartz as its global head of platform partnerships.
- Like Nastya Joins Jellysmack To Amp Her Facebook Presence
- Jellysmack Finds First Acquisition In Automated Video-Editing Startup Kamua
- Jellysmack Nabs Noted Media Executive Sean Atkins As President
- How Culinary Duo HellthyJunkFood Leveraged Snapchat To Expand Its Social Video Menu
- Jellysmack Adds 3 Latin American YouTubers To Its ‘Creator Program’ Amid Global Buildout
- Jellysmack Names Former YouTube Executive Youri Hazanov Head Of International (Exclusive)
- Phil DeFranco Partners With Jellysmack To Relaunch His YouTube News Series On Snapchat (Exclusive)
- Jellysmack Taps Former CNE Exec Nathan Guetta To Lead Cryptocurrency, NFT Initiatives (Exclusive)