The inaugural VidCon Abu Dhabi, originally scheduled to take place in March 2020 and postponed several times due to the coronavirus pandemic, is kicking off tomorrow at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Center.
- Dream is headed to VidCon
Inaugural VidCon Abu Dhabi Kicking Off In-Person Tomorrow
VidCon Adds Ian Hecox, Larray, Nikita Dragun, The Onyx Family To ‘Featured Creators’ Lineup
VidCon has added roughly 30 names to its roster of Featured Creators, who will appear in programming for the marquee event in Anaheim this October, marking the storied video convention’s return to form after being postponed by the pandemic.
VidCon Announces Initial Speaker And Sponsor Lineups, Adds To ‘Featured Creators’ Roster
VidCon has today announced the execs that will populate its initial programming in Anaheim this year, including top names from YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, Community, TikTok, and Chipotle.
- VidCon Returning To Anaheim In October With ‘Featured Creators’ Molly Burke, DangMattSmith, Trevi Moran
- John Green’s Ominous Warning To Advertisers Is As Relevant Today As It Was 5 Years Ago
- Coronavirus Cancels VidCon 2020, Organizers Hoping To Schedule An Event For This Fall
- First-Ever VidCon Abu Dhabi Pushed To December Amid Coronavirus Concerns
- WME Alum Kenny Layton Named VidCon’s Director Of Talent Partnerships
- James Charles To Attend VidCon 2020 For The First Time As A Featured Creator
- At VidCon, YouTube Announces Addition Of Channel Membership Levels, ‘Super Stickers,’ More Merch Shelf Vendors
- VidCon Announces Dan & Phil As Featured Creators, Extends Deadline For Meet-And-Greet Lottery
Subscribe for daily Tubefilter Top Stories