At its virtual NewFront today, Conde Nast said it will bring back 75 series and introduce 50 new pilots across its portfolio of 17 video brands, including Vanity Fair (which is expanding into audio), GQ Sports (including its 2022 Super Bowl lineup), and Vogue (which is making a stated foray into the wellness space).
- BuzzFeed, Absent From NewFronts Since 2016, Returns To Tout Business Diversity, ‘Lighthouse’ Ad Product
Conde Nast Clocks 62 Million YouTube Subscribers, Unveils New Shoppable Ad Product
YouTube Viewers Now Watch More Than 1 Billion Hours Of Content Each Day
As YouTube did at the 2019 and 2020 NewFronts, it focused this year's star-studded presentation (aka Brandcast) on touting its TV screen reach, emphasizing its position as a real competitor for linear TV, and bidding hard for the ad dollars marketers would normally spend on traditional networks.
YouTube Sets Original Docuseries With Will Smith, Alicia Keys, Migos At ‘Brandcast Delivered’
At its second annual virtual Brandcast event, dubbed Brandcast Delivered, YouTube made a slew of programming announcements, with most revolving around traditional talent like Will Smith, Alicia Keys, and The Migos.
- Roku Unveils First Original Programming Slate Featuring Quibi, ‘This Old House’
- At Inaugural NewFront, Amazon Reports 120 Million Monthly Viewers Of Ad-Supported Video Content
- Amazon’s Exclusive Streaming Deal With The NFL To Kick Off 1 Year Earlier Than Anticipated
- IAB Reveals Full 2021 NewFronts Schedule Featuring YouTube, TikTok, NBCUniversal
- 2021 NewFronts Announce Full Lineup Of Presenting Companies, Including Amazon, YouTube, TikTok
- 2021 NewFronts Will Stay Virtual, Be Immediately Followed By Podcast Upfronts
- YouTubers VanossGaming, I Am Wildcat, BasicallyIDoWrk, Terroriser To Star In 3BlackDot Animated Series ‘Alpha Betas’
- DIY Pizza Kits And Choose-Your-Own Ad Pitches: A Look Behind YouTube’s First Virtual Brandcast