“We’re adjusting how payouts are calculated, aimed at rewarding creators across a range of audience sizes who are making high quality original content that resonates with people,” the company said.
- Twitter’s NewFronts presentation pitches it as “the second screen and the first scroll”
Meta says it’s messing with Reels payouts, introduces new Facebook plug for creators to earn up to $4,000
TikTok is finally splitting ad revenue with (some) creators
Only creators with at least 100,000 followers will be eligible to earn revenue off ads run on their content.
Snapchat unveils Simone Biles Original, Cameo partnership, and new inclusivity pledge
Snapchat currently has more than 600 million monthly active users, and 332 million daily active users.
- Amazon’s freshly rebranded Freevee unveils growing slate of streaming originals
- With its ‘Bridgerton’ and ‘Top Gun’ events, YouTube is courting the TV and film industries
- Here are the schedules for the 2022 NewFronts and Podcast Upfront
- YouTube wants TV ad dollars. So it’s going to the Upfronts.
- Ellen Digital Ventures Unveils 3 Fan-Focused Content Verticals During NewFronts Outing
- TikTok Urges Brands To Participate In Creator Community, Vows Its Popularity Will Persist Post-Pandemic
- Twitter Unveils Bevy Of Branded Content Deals With Billboard, Genius, Refinery29, Tastemade
- Snapchat Lines Up Originals Featuring Charli And Dixie D’Amelio, Megan Thee Stallion, Manny MUA