This past Wednesday, influencers and influencer marketers alike (myself included) went into an uproar because of an Ad Age article titled Under the Influence: The Dishonest and Wasteful Practice of Influencer Marketing.
- John Green’s Ominous Warning To Advertisers Is As Relevant Today As It Was 5 Years Ago
“Under The Influence”?: A Response To THAT Ad Age Article
Three Ways To Make Influencer Marketing Work For Brands This Holiday Season
An influencer activation isn’t a success unless three things happen. These three things.
The Future Of Advertising Isn’t In The South Of France
Two staple events on most marketers’ calendars are overlapping. The Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity and Vidcon. Which will you attend?
- The Confessional: An Anonymous Interview With An Advertising Executive About The NewFronts And Digital Media
- The Confessional: A Candid, Anonymous Interview With A Manager To YouTube Stars
- The Confessional: A Candid, Anonymous Interview With One Of YouTube’s Biggest Stars
- How Brands Can Learn YouTube Marketing From Obama
- ‘Subscribe’ Is The New ‘Like’: How YouTube Is Becoming More Like Facebook