Here's a comprehensive Taxonomy of YouTube Videos that can help you learn why certain channels succeed, why others fail, and how you can build your own.
- The Tubefilter Guide To VidCon 2022
The Programming Strategies That Shape The World’s Biggest YouTube Channels
Little Monster Media Names Jonathan Weilbaecher SVP Of Strategy And Audience Development
Little Monster Media Co., a four-year-old audience-building agency for creators and brands in the online video space, has announced its latest hire. Jonathan ‘Wally’ Wielbaecher has joined the company as SVP of strategy and audience development.
Little Monster’s Thumbnail-Making Skills Have Helped Generate 30 Billion Views For Brand Clients. Now, It’s Offering Its Services To YouTubers.
When users are scrolling YouTube’s constantly expanding library of content, looking for the next thing to watch, videos have mere seconds--sometimes fractions of seconds--to catch their attention.
- The Taxonomy Of YouTube Videos (And How You Can Develop Original Content That Works)
- Should YouTube Change Its Algorithm To Promote Library Content And Avoid Creator Burnout?
- Cracking YouTube In 2017: The New Research That Cracks The Code On YouTube’s Algorithms
- Pocketwatch, Led By Team Of Digital Media Vets, Raises $6 Million To Create Network Of Kids Content
- Reverse Engineering The YouTube Algorithm: Part II
- The January Video Ad Rate Blues: Here’s Why CPMs Plummeted This Month
- 4 Online Video Veterans Launch Little Monster Media Co., An Audience Building Agency (Exclusive)
- Reverse Engineering The YouTube Algorithm: Part I