The multi-talented influencer Logan Paul has departed CAA to join competing talent agency WME.
- Jake Paul Nabs 4th Pro Boxing Win, Toppling Tyron Woodley In Split Decision
Logan Paul Signs With WME, Leaving Previous Representation At CAA
‘Battle Of The Platforms’ Boxing Event Reportedly Lost $10 Million As Fighters, Investors, Producers Seek Payment
Battle Of The Platforms, a first-of-its-kind boxing event featuring YouTubers and TikTokers facing off in the ring -- with a headline fight between Austin McBroom and Bryce Hall -- reportedly lost at least $10 million.
Jake Paul Signs Multi-Fight Deal With Showtime, As Triller Partnership Concludes
YouTuber-turned-boxer Jake Paul has inked a deal with Showtime Sports -- the same network that is set to air next month’s matchup between Jake’s brother, Logan, and Floyd Mayweather.
- It’s Official: Logan Paul And Floyd Mayweather To Face Off In Miami On June 6
- YouTube And TikTok Stars To Face Off In Inter-Platform Boxing Battle, Starring Austin McBroom, Bryce Hall
- Amid Miami Move, Jake Paul Lists Infamous Calabasas Mansion For $7 Million
- Jake Paul Signs With Triller And Snoop Dogg-Owned ‘The Fight Club’ For April Boxing Bout
- Logan Paul Will Fight Floyd Mayweather In An Exhibition Match On February 20
- Jake Paul Signs With New Management — Shots Studios CEO John Shahidi
- Jake Paul Announces Next Boxing Match On Mike Tyson-Roy Jones Jr. Undercard
- Logan Paul Drops Antonio Brown Diss Track, Compounding Reports Of Boxing Bout