We partnered with Penny Tovar to raise awareness around the gender discrepancies in STEM and the high school graduation rates among Hispanic students, which are the lowest in the country.
- Creators For Good: Claudia Sulewski’s Journey To Shelter Pet Adoption
Creators For Good: Penny Tovar On Why Representation Matters In Education And STEM
Creators For Good: Remi Cruz On The Health Journey And Staying “Pretty Basic”
To coincide with Suicide Prevention Month we partnered with Remi for our Seize the Awkward campaign to discuss her overall health journey, opening up with her audience in new ways and tips for maintaining a healthy mind.
The Ad Council, Movember, And Creators Come Together For “Man Of More Words” Suicide Prevention Campaign
Nonprofit organization the Ad Council, which last week dropped the latest installment of its mental health campaign Seize The Awkward, has debuted a new public service campaign to encourage men to open up about their feelings and talk to others when they’re struggling.
- Creators Lindsey Stirling, Hayley Kiyoko, Aminé, And Christina Perri Harmonize For New ‘Seize The Awkward’ Campaign
- Creators For Good: Staying Fashion-Forward and Thrift Shopping With Kristen McAtee
- Billie Eilish, Ava Max Talk Mental Health Stigma In Ad Council’s Latest ‘Seize The Awkward’ Campaign
- Creators for Good: Freddie Ransome On Knowing Her Normal And Staying Ladylike
- Creators for Good: Karlie Kloss Inspires Young Girls in STEM
- Jay Shetty Hosts The Ad Council’s Newest ‘Love Has No Labels’ Installment, About Two Women Caught In Hurricane Harvey
- YouTubers Sam And Colby’s ‘Life Project’ Aims To Teach Teens How To Thrive
- Creators for Good: Ebony From Team2Moms Elevates Visibility For Queer Families And Black Women’s Health