Former pro gamer Doublelift has been signed to top gaming talent management company Loaded.
- ‘Ashfall’ taps TikToker Michael Le for cosplay countdown series
Retired League Of Legends Pro ‘Doublelift’ Signs With Talent Firm Loaded
Broadcaster E.W. Scripps Leads $35 Million Funding Round For Misfits Gaming
E.W. Scripps Company, the nation’s fourth-largest local TV broadcaster, is pushing into esports, leading a $35 million funding round into Florida-based Misfits Gaming Group (MGG).
NRG Esports Unveils New ‘Full Squad’ Content Brand Targeting Casual Gamers
Competitive esports org NRG -- which has teams across multiple titles and reps roughly 50 gaming creators and esports pros -- has launched a new, multi-platform digital media brand dubbed Full Squad Gaming.
- ‘Cyberpunk 2077’ Has A Built-In Mode For Content Creators That Disables Copyrighted Music
- As Esports Go Mainstream, Some Important Lessons for Brands
- Loaded Onboards Former Riot Games Exec Bridget Davidson As VP Of Talent
- Imgur Launches New ‘Melee’ App Where Users Can Host, Discover Gaming Memes
- ‘Fortnite’ Sees Social Video Viewership Resurgence Amid Launch Of ‘Chapter 2’
- Ninja’s New Cross-Platform Video Strategy Since Leaving Twitch For Mixer
- In Wake Of Mass Shootings, Top Trade Org Refutes Trump’s Claim That Gaming Is To Blame
- Leading Esports Talent Firm Loaded Inks ‘Fortnite’ Star Dennis ‘Cloakzy’ Lepore
Subscribe for daily Tubefilter Top Stories
- Top 100 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • February 2023
- Top 50 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • Week Of 03/19/2023
- Top 50 Most Viewed YouTube Channels Worldwide • Week Of 03/19/2023
- Eight finance YouTubers named in $1 billion lawsuit over FTX promotion
- YouTube TV adds split-screen feature just in time for March Madness