Le, aka @justmaiko, is a pro dancer and choreographer who has more than 52 million followers on TikTok and 3 million subscribers on YouTube.
- Chipotle’s partnering with Twitch and 89 streamers for “Super Ultra Combo Week”
‘Ashfall’ taps TikToker Michael Le for cosplay countdown series
Retired League Of Legends Pro ‘Doublelift’ Signs With Talent Firm Loaded
Former pro gamer Doublelift has been signed to top gaming talent management company Loaded.
Broadcaster E.W. Scripps Leads $35 Million Funding Round For Misfits Gaming
E.W. Scripps Company, the nation’s fourth-largest local TV broadcaster, is pushing into esports, leading a $35 million funding round into Florida-based Misfits Gaming Group (MGG).
- NRG Esports Unveils New ‘Full Squad’ Content Brand Targeting Casual Gamers
- ‘Cyberpunk 2077’ Has A Built-In Mode For Content Creators That Disables Copyrighted Music
- As Esports Go Mainstream, Some Important Lessons for Brands
- Loaded Onboards Former Riot Games Exec Bridget Davidson As VP Of Talent
- Imgur Launches New ‘Melee’ App Where Users Can Host, Discover Gaming Memes
- ‘Fortnite’ Sees Social Video Viewership Resurgence Amid Launch Of ‘Chapter 2’
- Ninja’s New Cross-Platform Video Strategy Since Leaving Twitch For Mixer
- In Wake Of Mass Shootings, Top Trade Org Refutes Trump’s Claim That Gaming Is To Blame