Mekanism is a creative agency specializing in viral and social media campaigns. Here are 9 lessons it's learned from 12 years in the biz.
- Why YouTube Celebrities and Digital Managers Need to Think More Like Brands
9 Lessons From the Epic Wins and Epic Fails of a Creative Ad Agency
Programming vs. Randomania
Rob Barnett of My Damn Channel discusses how in the online video industry, the best videos win.
A Look Ahead to 2012 in Online Video
Chris Young, Chairman and CEO of DBG, a leading creator, producer and distributor of premium video content across digital media, gives his predictions for 2012.
- 2012: The Year Web Video Turns Into 2 Businesses
- INDMUSIC Takes On the New YouTube
- NewTube or Old Model?
- The Television Academy, YouTube, and Academia
- A Look Back at 2011: Begun the Turf War Has
- 2012: The Year Producers Must Step Up Their Brands
- The Streamy Awards and Dick Clark Productions
- Transmedia Symposium: Less Debating Semantics, More Storytelling