- Here’s how sweeping legal changes will affect content creators in 2023
The FTC Releases New Guidelines (And Its First Creator-Friendly Brochure) For Influencers Who Post Sponsored Content
This week, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) released updated sponsorship disclosure guidelines and related resources for social media influencers.
Prince’s Estate Goes After Another YouTuber, This Time To Protect Copyrights Against Bootleg Concert Footage
Prince’s Estate is seeking, among other things, damages with an option for statutory damages for willful infringement and the payment of attorneys’ fees.
- Disney Sued Over Alleged “Let It Go” Song Theft, Millions Of YouTube Covers Could Be Affected
- FTC Finalizes Its First Settlement For Social Media Influencers
- FTC Settles Complaint Against ‘Let’s Play’ YouTube Stars, Sends Warning Letters To Other Influencers And Demands Responses
- YouTubers Ethan And Hila Klein Win Copyright Case, Court Says h3h3Productions’ Use Of Video Is Fair Use