Veteran YouTuber Anthony Padilla has established today his own production company, Pressalike Productions. And Padilla -- who co-founded the YouTube comedy goliath Smosh in 2005 and subsequently departed to launch an independent channel in 2017 -- has recruited two digital execs to help him build the new venture: former Anonymous Content manager Aléssandra Catanese and Good Mythical Morning alum Mike Criscimagna.
- OG YouTube Comedy Brand Smosh Hires First Outside CEO
Anthony Padilla Starts ‘Pressalike’ Production Company Ahead Of Debut YouTube Documentary
Smosh Fetes Fifteenth YouTube Anniversary With Charity Stream, Raising $17,000
Smosh, one of the most successful and enduring comedy brands on YouTube, chose to celebrate the occasion of its 15th anniversary last Friday with a marathon live stream -- all in the name of charity.
Smosh Games Launches Twitch Channel With Slate Of 3 Weekly Series
Smosh Games, the gaming channel launched by the long-running digital comedy brand Smosh on YouTube in 2012, is coming to Twitch.
- Smosh Will Take ‘Try Not To Laugh’ YouTube Series Live With First-Ever Tour
- Officially Pinned Pacts With Smosh’s Noah Grossman On Charitable Pin Launch
- Rhett & Link’s Mythical Entertainment Paid Roughly $10 Million For Smosh (Report)
- It’s Official: Smosh Has Been Acquired By Rhett & Link’s Mythical Entertainment
- Defy Media’s Smosh, ClevverTV Brands Finding New Owners After Abrupt Shutdown
- Smosh Co-Founder Anthony Padilla Shares Why He Departed “Evil And Shady” Defy Media After Sudden Shutdown
- A Day In The Life Of Agents At VidCon With Abrams Artists’ ‘Quad Squad’
- Chris Pratt Promotes Latest ‘Jurassic World’ Movie With Appearance On Smosh Game Show