Beginning March 16, El Smosh will post new videos every Monday and every other Wednesday.
- Smosh taps longtime casting director Lesley Wolff to lead on-air talent
El Smosh returns with Spanish dubs of “fan-favorite” videos
OG YouTube Comedy Brand Smosh Hires First Outside CEO
Nineteen-year-old comedy brand Smosh, co-founded by YouTube OGs Ian Hecox and Anthony Padilla (who left the company in 2017), has hired its first chief executive.
Anthony Padilla Starts ‘Pressalike’ Production Company Ahead Of Debut YouTube Documentary
Veteran YouTuber Anthony Padilla has established today his own production company, Pressalike Productions. And Padilla -- who co-founded the YouTube comedy goliath Smosh in 2005 and subsequently departed to launch an independent channel in 2017 -- has recruited two digital execs to help him build the new venture: former Anonymous Content manager Aléssandra Catanese and Good Mythical Morning alum Mike Criscimagna.
- Smosh Fetes Fifteenth YouTube Anniversary With Charity Stream, Raising $17,000
- Smosh Games Launches Twitch Channel With Slate Of 3 Weekly Series
- Smosh Will Take ‘Try Not To Laugh’ YouTube Series Live With First-Ever Tour
- Officially Pinned Pacts With Smosh’s Noah Grossman On Charitable Pin Launch
- Rhett & Link’s Mythical Entertainment Paid Roughly $10 Million For Smosh (Report)
- It’s Official: Smosh Has Been Acquired By Rhett & Link’s Mythical Entertainment
- Defy Media’s Smosh, ClevverTV Brands Finding New Owners After Abrupt Shutdown
- Smosh Co-Founder Anthony Padilla Shares Why He Departed “Evil And Shady” Defy Media After Sudden Shutdown