Smosh, one of the most successful and enduring comedy brands on YouTube, chose to celebrate the occasion of its 15th anniversary last Friday with a marathon live stream -- all in the name of charity.
- Anthony Padilla Starts ‘Pressalike’ Production Company Ahead Of Debut YouTube Documentary
Smosh Fetes Fifteenth YouTube Anniversary With Charity Stream, Raising $17,000
Smosh Games Launches Twitch Channel With Slate Of 3 Weekly Series
Smosh Games, the gaming channel launched by the long-running digital comedy brand Smosh on YouTube in 2012, is coming to Twitch.
Smosh Will Take ‘Try Not To Laugh’ YouTube Series Live With First-Ever Tour
For the first time in its nearly two decades of life, Smosh is going on tour. The entertainment company, co-founded by best friends Ian Hecox and Anthony Padilla in 2002, is taking its popular YouTube series Try Not to Laugh on a five-city, six-day tour in Feb. 2020.
- Officially Pinned Pacts With Smosh’s Noah Grossman On Charitable Pin Launch
- Rhett & Link’s Mythical Entertainment Paid Roughly $10 Million For Smosh (Report)
- It’s Official: Smosh Has Been Acquired By Rhett & Link’s Mythical Entertainment
- Defy Media’s Smosh, ClevverTV Brands Finding New Owners After Abrupt Shutdown
- Smosh Co-Founder Anthony Padilla Shares Why He Departed “Evil And Shady” Defy Media After Sudden Shutdown
- A Day In The Life Of Agents At VidCon With Abrams Artists’ ‘Quad Squad’
- Chris Pratt Promotes Latest ‘Jurassic World’ Movie With Appearance On Smosh Game Show
- Defy Media’s Smosh And Clevver Brands To Debut Advice Series On Facebook Watch (Exclusive)