Ryan Trahan teamed with Google and agency Portal A for a video branded by Samsung. The adventurous YouTuber camped in -18 degree weather.
- Samsung Galaxy is now the official vlog camera of MrBeast
Revenge is usually served hot. For Ryan Trahan, it’s ice cold — and sponsored by Google.
On the Podcast: My oven took this photo
If Instagram photos of well-plated, ready-to-eat dishes are the final product for consumption on our social media food chain (which something like 40% of IG users post), Samsung wants to capitalize on what happens a step or two before that.
The “Bespoke AI Oven” will stream your food as it cooks
At CES 2023, Samsung unveiled the Bespoke AI Oven, a kitchen appliance that will allow food creators to stream dishes as they cook.
- Lele Pons announces animator Ben Treat as the $250,000 prize winner in Samsung competition series
- Among YouTube’s top ads of the past 12 months, tourism is a prominent theme
- Samsung Flexes With YouTube-Exclusive Split-Screen Feature For Its Folding Phone
- The Rock, OnePlus Among Social Video Winners During And After CES
- YouTube Powerhouse ‘Bon Appétit’ Launches Linear Channel On Samsung TV Plus
- These Brands Dominated Social Video Through The First Half of 2019 (Study)
- Samsung Made A Vertical TV To Display Instagram Stories, TikToks, And Snapchats
- Molly Burke Seeks To Reclaim A Traumatic Moment In Samsung Travel Series