Rooster Teeth originals like 'Red vs. Blue' and 'Camp Camp' will leave YouTube and become exclusively available on the organization's website.
- The Try Guys join Rooster Teeth’s podcast network The Roost (Exclusive)
Rooster Teeth moves shows to its website: “YouTube revenue just isn’t cutting it for us anymore.”
Rooster Teeth’s creator mentorship program is back
First launched in March 2022, the Digital Creators Program is "designed to identify and develop aspiring and emerging digital content creators to widen diverse, equitable, and inclusive representation," per Rooster Teeth.
Rooster Teeth’s ‘RWBY’ is getting a feature film, and it’s a crossover with the Justice League
The first feature film based off the animated Rooster Teeth Series 'RWBY' will be a crossover with Warner Bros. Discovery's Justice League.
- For Rooster Teeth, “video podcasts” aren’t necessarily videos — or podcasts
- Rooster Teeth, WarnerMedia seek underrepresented creators for new program
- Rooster Teeth Plotting Return To Live Events In 2022 Following Two-Year Pause
- Rooster Teeth Is Starting To Make Content For Kids
- Rooster Teeth Unveils Animated Programming Lineup For Second ‘RTX At Home’ Event
- Rooster Teeth Names Jejuan Guillory Head Of Casting And Talent Strategy
- Grace Helbig, Mamrie Hart To Catch Up With OG YouTubers In Limited Podcast ‘How Ya Been?’
- Anthony Padilla Launches ‘I Spent A Day With’ Podcast At Rooster Teeth’s The Roost