Yuga Labs’ NFT projects have generated more than $1.5 billion in trading value since April.
- Steam Bans All Video Games Selling Cryptocurrencies And NFTs
Guy Oseary Scoops Up ‘Bored Ape Yacht Club’ Creators Yuga Labs
CAA Signs Crypto Collector 0xb1 And Their $450+ Million Trove Of NFTs
“0xb1” is a pseudonym created from the first four letters and numbers of the person’s Ethereum wallet address. The person behind that address is choosing to keep their identity concealed.
TikTok Dropping First Official NFT Collection With Lil Nas X, Bella Poarch, Brittany Broski
TikTok is diving headfirst into the world of non-fungible tokens (NFTs) by launching its first official NFT collection, comprising impactful TikTok videos that will be sold as one-of-one collectibles.
- Dispo Is Exploring The Ability For Users To Sell Their Photos As NFTs
- CES 2022 Will Spotlight NFTs, Cryptocurrency In New Program Track Advised By UTA
- NFTs Made By Two “Synthetic” TikTokers Will Go On Sale At Christie’s This Week
- Merch Platform Spring Now Lets Creators Mint And Vend NFTs
- Night Media And Jukin Media Launch ‘Views,’ An NFT Sales Platform For Digital Creators
- YouTube Artist Zach ‘ZHC’ Hsieh Unveils Inaugural NFT Collection (Exclusive)
- Elijah Daniel Drops The ‘Clout Market,’ A Set Of Parody NFTs Based On YouTubers
- Logan Paul Unboxes $2 Million Worth Of Pokemon Cards, Sells $880,000 In Accompanying NFTs