Shiller, from rapper Snoop Dogg and entrepreneur Sam Jones, is a new app that will let creators "token-gate" their audio and video content.
- For the owner of Bored Ape Yacht Club, the metaverse looks Gucci
A new NFT hub backed by Snoop Dogg wants to be a “one-stop shop” for creators
‘Ashfall’ taps TikToker Michael Le for cosplay countdown series
Le, aka @justmaiko, is a pro dancer and choreographer who has more than 52 million followers on TikTok and 3 million subscribers on YouTube.
Revel.xyz raises $7.8 million to create “a cross between Instagram and Robinhood”
Revel.xyz lets creators turn their social content into blockchain assets. It just raised a seed round and is expanding to more users.
- NFT platform Bonfire is out of beta with $6.2 million in funding
- Management firm Underscore Talent opens a Web3 division (Exclusive)
- The ‘Napoleon Dynamite’ cast is reuniting for an animated series funded by NFTs
- With the new game Nyan Heroes, Wengie has a chance “to be the good in Web3”
- Instagram announces support for NFTs in 100 countries and territories
- “NFTV” company raises $3.25 million to crowdfund Web3 programming
- For this year’s Shark Week, there’s something new in the water: NFTs
- Reddit’s line of collectible avatars is its biggest NFT experiment to date
Subscribe for daily Tubefilter Top Stories
- TikTok’s 18-and-up videos have arrived. Don’t get the wrong idea about what that means.
- Top 50 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • Week Of 06/04/2023
- Daryl-Ann Denner, an entrepreneur with an eye for social media, signs with A3 Artists Agency (Exclusive)
- True crime YouTuber Kendall Rae and her husband Josh Thomas have signed with Night
- 86% of creators believe AI has a positive effect on creativity. ChatGPT offered its own opinions.