Pocket.watch, the kids’ content goliath that works with Ryan Kaji, has tapped Manuel Torres Port to serve as its head of consumer products licensing.
- Pocket.watch is partnering with its first TikTok star
Pocket.watch Taps Manuel Torres Port To Oversee Licensing Biz, Worth Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars
Jellysmack Has $500 Million to License Your Old YouTube Videos
Jellysmack, which works with YouTube creators to expand onto new platforms like Snapchat and Facebook, is taking its relationships to the next level.
Twitch Forges Content Partnership With Longtime User T-Pain
Musician T-Pain has announced a formal collaboration with streaming platform Twitch, after having joined the platform six years ago and amassed a community of 766,000 followers.
- Twitch Makes Inroads With National Music Publishers Association After Licensing Disputes
- Slip.stream Raises $3.25 Million To Sell Music To Creators
- Facebook Will Enable Indie Artists To Get Their Tracks Used Across Instagram Stories, Reels, More
- After Licensing Skirmish, Triller Inks Deal With National Music Publishers’ Association
- YouTube Channel Braille Skateboarding To Drop Its Own Signature Skate Shoes
- Universal Music Yanks Catalog From Triller, Slams Service For Withholding Artist Payments
- Moonbug Taps Licensing Partner To Bring CoComelon, Blippi Products To Brazil
- YouTube Wonderkid ‘Like Nastya’ Topples 200 Million Subs Across Portfolio Of 14 Channels