Lele Pons and Adam Wahid hosted the 4th season of 'Exposure,' a Samsung reality show in which Ben Treat of Frantic Frames on $250,000.
- Snap enlists Natalie Alzate to host $10,000 Spotlight Challenge during Latin Heritage Month
Lele Pons announces animator Ben Treat as the $250,000 prize winner in Samsung competition series
Digital Multi-Threat Lele Pons Signs With CAA
Digital multi-threat Lele Pons has signed with a new talent agency, CAA, which will represent her in all areas of her career, Variety reports. The 24-year-old, who rose to fame on Vine, parlayed her success onto YouTube (16.8 million subscribers) and Instagram (41.5 million followers), where she is best known for sharing comedy sketches and music videos.
Lele Pons To Chat ‘Best Kept Secrets’ With Anonymous Callers In New Spotify Podcast (Trailer)
Lele Pons is getting ready to dip her toes into the podcast space.The social media comic and musician will launch next Wednesday her Spotify-exclusive podcast titled Best Kept Secrets.
- Facebook Will Now Host Official Music Videos, Challenging YouTube’s Dominance In The Category
- With Billions of Interactions Around COVID-19, Influencers Are Harnessing Their Platforms For Good
- Rudy Mancuso To Direct ‘Black Mirror’ Promo Series With Lele Pons, Jeff Wittek, Others
- Shots Studios Rallies Behind Staffer Critically Injured In Hit-And-Run Crash
- Shots Studios Unveils YouTube Channel Solely Dedicated To Vertical Videos
- Lele Pons Inks Record Deal With Universal Music Group Imprint ‘10:22 pm’
- Huda Kattan, Lele Pons Are Instagram’s Top-Paid Digital Influencers At $33,000 Per Post (Report)
- Lele Pons Teases New Music, More Episodes Of Star-Studded ‘Amigos’ Web Series