Apple cofounder Steve Wozniak, along with 17 other plaintiffs, has filed suit against YouTube and parent company Google for “unapologetically hosting, promoting, and directly profiting from” Bitcoin scams.
- Logan Paul Sells $5 Million Worth Of NFTs Ahead Of His Pokémon Box Break
Apple Cofounder Steve Wozniak Sues YouTube For “Unapologetically Hosting” Bitcoin Scammers
YouTube Says It Made “Wrong Call” In Removal Of Hundreds Of Cryptocurrency Videos
YouTube is aiming to correct a self-described error that resulted in the removal of hundreds of videos about cryptocurrency education.
YouTuber Crypto Crow To Host Bitcoin-Funded TV Show About Cryptocurrencies
Jason Appleton, known online as the Crypto Crow, will host a TV show about cryptocurrencies that will air on several local stations.
- A Video Platform That Wants To Be YouTube For Cryptocurrency Users Has Raised $20 Million
- Insights: Bitcoin Goes One Way, The FCC Another – Will Creators And Publishers Get New Tools Or New Troubles?
- YouNow To Launch New Cryptocurrency-Based App ‘Rize’, Plans Transition To B Corp
- Kim Dotcom Wants To Earn “More Income For YouTubers” With His Bitcoin Payment Service
- Twitch Adds New Payment And Subscription Options For Its Users