Dan Rhodes has signed with Pocket.watch. The magician is the first YouTube Shorts and TikTok star to partner with the kid-friendly brand.
- YouTube Shorts sensations Hungry Fam and Lively Lewis Show have signed with pocket.watch
Pocket.watch is partnering with its first TikTok star
Pocket.watch now has 70,000 videos in its library after partnering with top kids channels like Vania Mania
Vania Mania Kids and Hudson's Playground are two of the channels that have joined Pocket.watch after its latest round of expansion.
Pocket.watch Taps Manuel Torres Port To Oversee Licensing Biz, Worth Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars
Pocket.watch, the kids’ content goliath that works with Ryan Kaji, has tapped Manuel Torres Port to serve as its head of consumer products licensing.
- Pocket.watch Builds On Its Multi-Million Dollar Onyx Family Portfolio
- Pocket.watch Brings In Xavier Kochhar As Its First CFO And COO
- YouTube Phenom Ryan Kaji To Conduct Live Interview With Space Astronauts To Encourage Kids In STEM
- 6-Year-Old Diana Gets 5 Billion Views A Month On YouTube. Pocket.watch Is Betting She Can Be A Billion Dollar Brand For Girls.
- Pocket.watch Content Package Launches On Hulu With JillianTubeHD, Karina Garcia, More
- Pocket.watch Sets Global Rollout For ‘Ryan’s Mystery Playdate’ After Season 4 Pickup At Nickelodeon
- Pocket.watch Envisions Multimedia Empire For Six-Year-Old YouTube Phenom ‘Kids Diana Show’
- Children’s Content Studio Pocket.Watch Unveils Kid-Centric Ad Agency ‘Clock.Work’