Anyway, here’s “Wonderwall.”
- Karl Jacobs is turning his Dream SMP adventures into a Dark Horse comic series
Dig acoustic covers? YouTube Music now spins up other versions of the song you’re listening to.
Lawmakers are leery of TikTok. But Democrats are still using it to connect with constituents.
Midterms are coming--and TikTok is a big way to “communicate with constituents” in a “fractured media environment."
Twitter, seeking more bang from Blue, hikes the price to $4.99
Twitter Blue was introduced in June 2021, and offers a small set of perks for subscribers.
- MrBeast hits 100 million subscribers
- YouTube Millionaires: Stuck on science? Math? History? Let Professor Dave explain.
- Jellysmack and Pinterest tap Emmymade, LaurDIY, and more to lead slate of original series
- YouTube creators can now turn old VODs into new Shorts
- MrBallen Productions brings in Steven Cohen as head of sales
- “Running Up That Hill” streams boosted 9000% after ‘Stranger Things’ shining moment
- Creators On The Rise: Miss Mi whispered her way to full-time content creation
- Facebook’s splitting ad revenue with creators who use licensed songs