Even as Katie Feeney's content catches more and more attention, she hopes all the people who watch her videos walk away knowing "I am just a regular person, going to college and pursuing my dreams!
- TikTok’s Chinese Counterpart Limits Kids To 40 Minutes Of Watch Time A Day
YouTube Millionaires: For College Student And Content Creator Katie Feeney, The Key Is Spontaneity
Pocket.watch Brings In Xavier Kochhar As Its First CFO And COO
Pocket.watch is known for partnering with YouTube creators and helping them launch their own big-box merchandise, original series, and more.
YouTube’s First Original Podcast Will Track “The Rise Of The Creator Economy”
Called The Upload: The Rise of the Creator Economy, the series is co-created with National Public Media (the owner of NPR) and hosted by Brittany Luse, an award-winning journalist and culture critic who also cohosts the For Colored Nerds podcast.
- Defunct Quibi Settles Lawsuit Accusing It Of Tech Theft
- Creators On The Rise: Watching YouTube Creators Helped BeastEater Through A “Dark Time.” Now She Wants To Inspire Her Own Viewers.
- YouTube’s VP Of Engineering Just Answered Creators’ Recommendation Algorithm FAQs
- YouTube Picks Up Docufilm About LeBron James’ I Promise School
- Twitch Is Cracking Down On Bad-Faith Subscription Chargebacks
- CreatorIQ Raises $40 Million In Biggest Round To Date
- YouTube Is Shuttering Discord’s Most Popular Music Bots
- Twitch Is Suing The Users Allegedly Responsible For Organizing Hate Raids