World of Women pieces began selling on OpenSea in July 2021, and according to Variety have generated $150 million in trading volume to date.
- Creators On The Rise: How Jamie Dalton Turned Her Flair For Fishkeeping Into A Booming YouTube Channel–And A Successful Small Business
Guy Oseary Signs ‘World Of Women’ NFT Project
YouTube Is A “Major Conduit Of Online Disinformation,” 80+ Fact-Checking Orgs Say In Letter To Susan Wojcicki
The letter, published through Florida-based journalism nonprofit Poynter Institute, says YouTube’s current policies are “proving insufficient,” particularly when it comes to handling the spread of misinformation in languages other than English.
Spotify Said It Would Introduce CD-Quality Streaming In 2021. Now Users Want To Know What The Holdup Is.
2021 has come and gone, and the people are not pleased. A new wave of comments on a community forum entry originally posted way back in 2014 makes it clear users are wondering what exactly is up with HiFi.
- TikTok Is Testing A Retweet Feature. Sort Of.
- YouTube Millionaires: Meet The Fab Five Behind VoicePlay
- LinkedIn Joins The Clubhouse Copycat Crew
- YouTube Raked In The 2021 Holiday Ad Money
- Spotify’s Next Original Profiles Fandom Touchstones Like “Twilight” And “To Pimp A Butterfly”
- TikTok Could Be Coming To A Waiting Room Near You
- Ready Player Me Raises $13 Million To Make Metaverse Avatars And NFT Cosmetics
- Shoppable Livestreams Could Drive 20% Of All Ecommerce Revenue By 2026 (Report)