This Canadian creator has been on YouTube for nearly a decade, and while he originally started out making videos about his gameplay in first-person shooters like Modern Warfare 2, he soon realized there was one thing he liked even more than being good at games himself: helping others improve their skills.
- Night Media Signs Top ‘Minecraft’ YouTuber Aphmau (Exclusive)
YouTube Millionaires: KackisHD Does DIY Gaming With “‘Destiny’ For Dummies”
Snap, Universal Music Group Sign Multiyear Deal Adding UMG’s Entire Song Library To Snapchat’s ‘Sounds’ Tool
The deal will also see UMG develop exclusive material for Snapchat’s augmented reality tools, including “Lens content featuring the company’s artists that will be regularly available in Snap’s Lens Carousel and Lens Studio, with the opportunity to feature merchandise launches and e-commerce experiences,” UMG said in a statement.
European Union Court Says YouTube Is Not Legally Liable When Users Upload Copyrighted Content—For Now
The decision is not without limits. In the ruling, judges wrote that sites can still be legally liable if they “contribute, beyond merely making those platforms available, to giving access to such content to the public.”
- Creators On The Rise: The Beverly Halls’ “Imperfectly Blended” Family Is Bringing In 550+ Million Views A Month
- TikTok’s D’Amelio Family Debuts ‘Squeaky And Roy’ Cartoon With TV, Film Ambitions
- BTS, Hyundai Lead YouTube’s 2021 Cannes Ad Leaderboard With 105+ Million Views For Earth Day Campaign
- YouTube Millionaires: Jeffo Joined YouTube To Stay Busy During Lockdowns. Now His Channel Is His Career.
- Instagram Rolls Out Ads On TikTok Competitor Reels
- Spotify Launches Clubhouse Competitor ‘Greenroom,’ Will Let Creators Record Live Chats And Turn Them Into Podcasts
- Creators On The Rise: SeanDoesMagic Conjured 3 Million Subscribers And Almost 1 Billion Views In 4 Months
- Apple Launches Podcast Subscriptions, Offering Ad-Free Listening, Extra Content For Thousands Of Shows