For those who aren't familiar, the Liver King (real name Brian Johnson) has gotten big on YouTube—and Instagram, and TikTok—over the past couple years, and uses that platform to urge his millions of followers to embrace a "primal" lifestyle, aka a keto diet with a lot of raw meat thrown in.
- Creators On The Rise: Austen Alexander’s Battle Bus is a view-generating mobile fitness studio–and it’s coming to a street near you.
Raw eater “Liver King” facing backlash for alleged steroid use
- LankyBox is getting the ghost kitchen treatment, à la Chuck E. Cheese
- Fake animal rescues are still rampant on YouTube, TikTok, Facebook, and Instagram (Study)
- Pop culture comedian Eddy Burback signs with Odd Projects
- Want to put out better podcasts? YouTube’s got a guide for that
- Nikita Dragun is stepping back from social media after her arrest
- BrandArmy wants more creators to launch “superfan communities.” So it’s ponying up $5 million.
- YouTube says hello to its own signature startup sound
- BuzzFeed steps into the metaverse, promising a “Mega Tasty” experience