Night Media has signed foodie content creator and entrepreneur Gustavo “Guga” Tosta, who is set to launch his own food and product lines this summer.
- Indie Spotlight: Time’s Up For Two Souls In Short Film ‘Death’s Diner’
Night Media Signs YouTube Gourmand Guga Foods, Who’s Launching Two Product Lines This Summer (Exclusive)
Creators On The Rise: Hannah Rose Joined ‘Minecraft’ Server Dream SMP In January. Three Months Later, Her YouTube Audience Has Quadrupled.
Hannah got access to Dream SMP in January 2021, and her debut video about the server (embedded above) was her first upload to hit one million views. But that video wasn’t the start of her Minecraft story--or her career in content creation. She began uploading Minecraft content to YouTube way back in 2014, after realizing there were few women making videos about her favorite game.
YouTuber Jesse Ridgway Is Selling His Creative Platform, StoryFire, As An NFT
Ridgway and Spitz founded StoryFire in 2017, and conceptualized it as a kind of YouTube-Twitter-Wattpad hybrid where fans could use its onsite currency, Blaze, to pay creators for posting original videos, stories, and even tweets.
- Patreon Triples Valuation To $4 Billion, Raises $155 Million In Series F Funding Round
- MrBeast Signs Exclusive Facebook, Snapchat Distribution Deal With Jellysmack
- IAB Reveals Full 2021 NewFronts Schedule Featuring YouTube, TikTok, NBCUniversal
- Audio-Fiction Publisher Serial Box Rebrands To ‘Realm,’ Announces Ad-Supported Podcast Slate
- TikTok Is Testing Playlists For Creators
- YouTubers Alan And Alex Stokes Plead Guilty To Charges Over Prank Bank Robberies
- Discord Challenges Clubhouse With New Audio Feature ‘Stage Channels’
- Creators On The Rise: The Klem Family Had 6,000 YouTube Subscribers When They Posted One 30-Second Clip. Now They Have 1.1 Million.