Much like YouTube content helped Margarucci build the foundations of her dance career, her own TikTok content is now helping her build out to more things she’s always wanted to do.
- Defunct Quibi Settles Lawsuit Accusing It Of Tech Theft
Creators On The Rise: Watching YouTube Creators Helped BeastEater Through A “Dark Time.” Now She Wants To Inspire Her Own Viewers.
YouTube Picks Up Docufilm About LeBron James’ I Promise School
The I Promise School is a public institution supported by the LeBron James Family Foundation, which provides things like uniforms, bikes and helmets, to/from transportation, food, and career coaching for attending students and their families.
- Twitch Is Cracking Down On Bad-Faith Subscription Chargebacks
- CreatorIQ Raises $40 Million In Biggest Round To Date
- YouTube Is Shuttering Discord’s Most Popular Music Bots
- Twitch Is Suing The Users Allegedly Responsible For Organizing Hate Raids
- NikkieTutorials Is Launching Her Own Beauty Brand
- FaZe Clan Heads To Gotham City In First-Of-Its-Kind DC Comics Team-Up
- Creators On The Rise: Jordi Just Wants To Make People Smile—And She’s Got 9 Million Followers To Show For It
- Dave Portnoy’s Serving Up His Own Pizza Brand