One million people on TikTok follow Cait Conquers for her thrifting content. So it's a little surprising to find out she used to hate thrifting.
- Creators are making less content about Ukraine. AIR Media-Tech wants to change that–by bringing them in to visit.
Millionaires: Ryan Lu on manifesting TikTok success
Creators on the Rise: Jenny Hoyos wants every video she makes to end up on Trending
Hoyos didn't just wake up in 2021 and realize she wanted to make YouTube videos. She comes from a big, sprawling family of entrepreneurs--plus lots and lots of cousins who are very into YouTube. Watching YouTube video was a family activity, and so was going to the movie theater on the reg. These two things together sparked Hoyos' interest in digital content and storytelling, and she started making videos when she was very young.
- Streamers on the Rise: gamergirl is ready for her next challenge
- Google Podcasts is going away, with YouTube to get all its shows and users
- A new creator summit is coming to Atlanta
- Donut Media lands a retail partnership with Zumiez
- Millionaires: Meet Astraea, queen of the LARP
- YouTube launches new editing app YouTube Create
- Creators on the Rise: Leah Ryder wields the power of plus-size positivity
- Streamers on the Rise: PointCrow’s goldfish beat Malenia. Also, he’s building a massive business across YouTube and Twitch.