Kallie Branciforte assures us she "used to be a hot mess."
- YouTube’s getting rid of Simsim, but says it’s still investing in ecommerce
YouTube Millionaires: Cleaning, organizing, couponing, creating…Kallie Branciforte does it all. But first, she needs some coffee.
‘Fortnite’ is giving 40% of its revenue to creators
At its 2023 Game Developers Conference March 22, Epic laid out its vision for what it calls the "Creator Economy 2.0"--a system that involves the Unreal Editor, which Epic introduced this week to allow players to design, develop, and publish their own locations and games within Fortnite.
Creators On The Rise: Skaya Siberian is a “part-time wolf, full-time princess”
Thanks to the internet's enthusiasm for Skaya, Skaya's Mom has been able to make content her full-time job--and keep an ever-growing record of Skaya's presence in her life.
- Twitch says it’s improving discoverability
- Amazon’s latest layoffs to hit Twitch
- ByteDance’s CapCut hits 200 million active users
- Eight finance YouTubers named in $1 billion lawsuit over FTX promotion
- Dream is headed to VidCon
- Emmett Shear is leaving Twitch
- YouTube Millionaires: Guga is doing some “crazy stuff” on his newest channel—and it’s paying off
- Michelle Khare and Andrea Botez to duke it out at Creator Clash 2 (Exclusive)
Subscribe for daily Tubefilter Top Stories
- Top 50 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • Week Of 03/19/2023
- Top 50 Most Viewed YouTube Channels Worldwide • Week Of 03/19/2023
- More than 100,000 YouTube channels are linked to stores
- TikTok’s 18-and-up videos have arrived. Don’t get the wrong idea about what that means.
- Top 100 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • February 2023