From a digital perspective, the Met Gala was a smashing success. In addition to welcoming more and more influencers into the fold, Vogue -- which hosted live coverage of the event -- said the iconic fashion event broke viewership records this year.
- YouTube Unveils Star Author Slate For First Season Of ‘BookTube Jr.’
‘Vogue’ Says Met Gala Content Clocked 200 Million Cross-Platform Views
YouTube Millionaires: For College Student And Content Creator Katie Feeney, The Key Is Spontaneity
Even as Katie Feeney's content catches more and more attention, she hopes all the people who watch her videos walk away knowing "I am just a regular person, going to college and pursuing my dreams!
YouTube’s First Original Podcast Will Track “The Rise Of The Creator Economy”
Called The Upload: The Rise of the Creator Economy, the series is co-created with National Public Media (the owner of NPR) and hosted by Brittany Luse, an award-winning journalist and culture critic who also cohosts the For Colored Nerds podcast.
- YouTube’s VP Of Engineering Just Answered Creators’ Recommendation Algorithm FAQs
- Top 50 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • Week Of 09/13/2021
- Top 50 Most Viewed YouTube Channels Worldwide • Week Of 09/13/2021
- YouTube’s Chief Business Officer Says Revenues Are Larger, Growing Faster Than Netflix
- YouTube Picks Up Docufilm About LeBron James’ I Promise School
- These Are The Creators That YouTube Invited To The Met Gala
- YouTube Is Shuttering Discord’s Most Popular Music Bots
- YouTube Is Giving Way More Creators Access To The ‘Community’ Tab