Google and YouTube are providing Poynter and the International Fact-Checking Network with a $13.2 million grant to combat misinformation.
- YouTube gets trendy with MatPat-hosted podcast ‘Like & Describe’
Misinformation is a “global challenge for society.” Google’s $13.2 million grant will support fact-checkers.
Top 50 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • Week Of 11/27/2022
Galinho FC has taken advantage of World Cup fever by drawing viewers to its soccer compilations on TikTok and YouTube Shorts.
Top 50 Most Viewed YouTube Channels Worldwide • Week Of 11/27/2022
A channel called mmeowmmia is using cat videos on YouTube Shorts (figures) to make its way up the Global Top 50.
- Creators can put out pop quizzes with YouTube’s newest feature
- Fake animal rescues are still rampant on YouTube, TikTok, Facebook, and Instagram (Study)
- Want to put out better podcasts? YouTube’s got a guide for that
- Airrack is ready to do it live at the 2022 Streamy Awards
- Top 50 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • Week Of 11/20/2022
- Top 50 Most Viewed YouTube Channels Worldwide • Week Of 11/20/2022
- Creators like Deestroying and Jesser are part of YouTube’s starting eleven for the 2022 World Cup
- YouTube says hello to its own signature startup sound