Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel says the reason that the company lessened creator payouts on its nascent Spotlight platform -- from $1 million daily to millions of dollars per month -- was to avoid repeat videos.
- Snapchat Unveils New ‘Spotlight Challenges’, Touting $25,000 Max Prize Pools
Here’s Why Snapchat Decreased Its Million-Dollar Daily Payments For ‘Spotlight’ Creators
Snapchat Posts Biggest Quarterly Growth In Users, Revenues Than It Has In 4 Years, Evan Spiegel Says
Snapchat shared in its quarterly earnings report that it now counts 293 million daily users -- an increase of 55 million users (or 23%) over Q2 last year.
Snapchat Hires 2 TikTok Staffers To Beef Up ‘Spotlight’, Names Head Of Fashion And Beauty Partnerships
Amid the growth of its TikTok-esque Spotlight product, Snapchat has announced three hires.First, Sam Corrao Clanon (pictured above) has joined Snapchat as director of content, with a focus on Spotlight.
- Snapchat’s New ‘Creator Marketplace’ Will Pair Marketers With Creators To Collaborate On Ads
- Snapchat Testing ‘Remix’ Tool In Stories, Which Is Akin To TikTok Duets
- Snap Taps Brooke Berry To Helm Creator Development Following ‘Spotlight’ Launch
- Amid ‘Spotlight’ Rollout, Snap Elevates Ben Schwerin To SVP Of Content And Partnerships
- Some Creators Are Making Millions Uploading Videos To Snapchat’s Spotlight
- In A First, Walmart To Host Live Hourlong Shop-A-Thon Tonight On TikTok
- Walmart Looking To Turn Salaried Employees Into Social Influencers With Nascent ‘Spotlight’ Program
- Snapchat Taps Michael Le, Dytto To Host Interactive Dance Series, With Potential For Viewers To Monetize (Trailer)