Snapchat will celebrate Halloween with 12 spooky Spotlight Challenges throughout the month of October. The total prize pool will be $100,000.
- Snapchat is offering $10,000 to the biggest NFL superfan it can find
Snapchat will celebrate spooky season by paying out $100,000 through Spotlight Challenges
$50,000 is up for grabs in Stephen Curry’s Snap Spotlight Challenge
Stephen Curry is promoting his Snap series Level Up with a Spotlight Challenge called #AlmostPro that looks for trick shots.
- Snapchat Spotlight Has Paid Out $250 Million To 12,000 Creators In One Year
- Snapchat Taps Kardashians For Latest ‘Spotlight Challenge’, Touting $100,000 In Prizes
- Snapchatters Can Now Add Audio From ‘SNL’, ‘Jaws’, ‘Billy Madison’ Following NBCUniversal Pact
- Snapchat Unveils New ‘Spotlight Challenges’, Touting $25,000 Max Prize Pools
- Here’s Why Snapchat Decreased Its Million-Dollar Daily Payments For ‘Spotlight’ Creators
- Snapchat Posts Biggest Quarterly Growth In Users, Revenues Than It Has In 4 Years, Evan Spiegel Says
- Snapchat Hires 2 TikTok Staffers To Beef Up ‘Spotlight’, Names Head Of Fashion And Beauty Partnerships
- Snapchat’s New ‘Creator Marketplace’ Will Pair Marketers With Creators To Collaborate On Ads
Subscribe for daily Tubefilter Top Stories
- YouTube TV adds split-screen feature just in time for March Madness
- Top 100 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • February 2023
- The Spy Ninjas theme park will turn a beloved YouTube franchise into a real-life video game
- Top 50 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • Week Of 03/12/2023
- TikTok’s 18-and-up videos have arrived. Don’t get the wrong idea about what that means.