Facebook is launching a nifty new tool for video makers that will live within its Creator Studio -- a mobile and web platform that enables creators to publish, manage, and track their content.
- The Programming Strategies That Shape The World’s Biggest YouTube Channels
Facebook Unveils Free Tool Enabling Creators To Test Video Post Performance Before Publishing
YouTube Tweaked Its Algorithm To Promote “Quality Family Content.” That Change Decimated Kid-Friendly Creators’ View Counts.
Back in early July, when YouTube was (reportedly) in the thick of negotiations with the Federal Trade Commission over issues concerning child safety, it made a change to its algorithm.
Insights: Will We Still Like Instagram If We Don’t Know Who Likes What?
Instagram may dump the public "like" count. That's the good news in cleaning up a system rife with fakes and fraudulent numbers. Now figure out how to thrive in the future.
- Insights: Doing A Better Job Counting What Counts In Social Media
- The Taxonomy Of YouTube Videos (And How You Can Develop Original Content That Works)
- Instagram Is Testing ‘Creator Accounts’ That Are Specifically Tailored For Influencers
- Should YouTube Change Its Algorithm To Promote Library Content And Avoid Creator Burnout?
- YouTube Rolls Out New Channel Metrics, Personalized Dashboard Within ‘Studio’ App
- Cracking YouTube In 2017: The New Research That Cracks The Code On YouTube’s Algorithms
- comScore Will Now Provide Mobile Viewership Stats To YouTube Partner Channels
- Reverse Engineering The YouTube Algorithm: Part II