Jellysmack and Spotify have teamed up to bring creators like VINwiki and Cristina Randall to the latter company's video platform.
- Jellysmack, All Def owner Culture Genesis pledge $25 million for underrepresented creators
Jellysmack is bringing channels like VINwiki to Spotify’s 500 million global users
Jellysmack and pocket.watch are investing $25 million in creators making content for kids
Two of pocket.watch's creator partners, The Stella Show (1.65 million subscribers) and The Onyx Family (3.67 million), were the first to receive money from the fund.
Jellysmack gets in the FAST lane with Roku partnership
Jellysmack is bringing some of its creator partners -- including Brad Mondo and Stephanie Soo -- to a pair of FAST channels on Roku.
- Up next for The Try Guys: A deal with Jellysmack
- Jellysmack announces a production division with partners like Karina Garcia and SpicyyCam
- Creative Juice rolls out new products, including its take on catalog licensing
- Jellysmack and Pinterest tap Emmymade, LaurDIY, and more to lead slate of original series
- Creators reunite at Tubefilter’s 2022 VidCon Kickoff Party
- Be sure to RSVP for Tubefilter’s 10th Annual VidCon Party, Powers Pleasant and Erick the Architect to perform hit single “Overseas”
- Join us for Tubefilter’s 10th annual VidCon party
- Jellysmack acquires YouTube analytics startup AMA Digital