UTA is teaming up with Investcorp (which once backed it) to support creator economy and web3 startups like Rally, Bounty, and Cameo.
- YouTube car guru Doug DeMuro soups up his auction platform with $37 million in fresh funding
UTA has invested in Cameo, Bounty, and Rally. It plans to keep funding the creator economy.
Charli and Dixie D’Amelio are getting down to business after raising $6 million
After launching merch products and securing partnerships with retailers, Charli D'Amelio and her family are now investing in D'Amelio Brands.
Creator-facing music platform Slip.stream just raised $7.5 million. One of its investors is one of the ‘Big Three’ labels.
Slip.stream has raised a $7.5 million Series A round to expand its creator-facing music platform. Sony Music is one of the investors.
- Made In Network will support its creators with $50 million investment
- Rhett and Link are investing in creators who “have the ability to scale.” Their latest target is musician Daniel Thrasher.
- Bored Ape Yacht Club creator will use $450 million investment to build its version of the metaverse
- Canadian YouTube Giant WatchMojo Invests In Digital Video Festival ‘Buffer’
- Vice Raises $450 Million To Build “Largest Millennial Video Library In The World”
- Beautycon Media Looks Good After Landing $9 Million Series A Funding Round
- Alibaba’s Digital Media Division To Invest $7.2 Billion In Content Over Next 3 Years
- Entertainment One Takes Stake In, Signs First-Look Deal With Canvas Media Studios
Subscribe for daily Tubefilter Top Stories
- TikTok’s 18-and-up videos have arrived. Don’t get the wrong idea about what that means.
- Top 50 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • Week Of 06/04/2023
- Daryl-Ann Denner, an entrepreneur with an eye for social media, signs with A3 Artists Agency (Exclusive)
- True crime YouTuber Kendall Rae and her husband Josh Thomas have signed with Night
- 86% of creators believe AI has a positive effect on creativity. ChatGPT offered its own opinions.