Snapchat+, a new subscription service, will cost $3.99 per month and will include a number of premium features. It will still have ads.1
- Creators like CouRage and Nadeshot participated in a Web3 gaming platform’s $13.5 million seed round
Snapchat’s subscription service costs only $3.99, but you’ll still have to deal with ads
YouTube Gaming just signed “one of the largest gaming personalities” in Brazil
Nobru, TimTheTatman, and Ludwig's 'Mogul Money' will be featured in a busy July slate for streaming platform YouTube Gaming.
Eugene Lee Yang is fundraising for Beto O’Rourke and making a Try Guys documentary about it
Eugene Lee Yang of The Try Guys will support Beto O'Rourke's gubernatorial campaign with a 'This is Texas' fundraiser and a documentary.
- Creators are sparking political debates on YouTube and Twitch. Can they change minds?
- Netflix’s perceived value is falling, but it’s still the most indispensable streaming service
- Top 50 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • Week Of 06/26/2022
- Nearly 12 years after its Vimeo debut, ‘Marcel the Shell with Shoes On’ arrives in theaters
- Here are some of the best booths, activations, and lounges we saw at VidCon this year
- For Rooster Teeth, “video podcasts” aren’t necessarily videos — or podcasts
- MrBeast urges VidCon attendees to focus on audience, not algorithms
- TheOdd1sOut announces ‘Oddballs,’ an animated Netflix series