William Osman is organizing Open Sauce, a summer gathering of scientists and engineers who post on YouTube and TikTok, in San Francisco.
- The Sephora x TikTok Incubator Program will teach beauty brands the potential of short-form video
William Osman, Mark Rober, Code Miko headline upcoming gathering of YouTube engineers
TikTok is preparing to launch search ads
TikTok is ramping up its efforts in the search business. It is talking to agencies and hiring engineers as it prepares to run search ads.
The Miley Cyrus hit ‘Flowers’ is in nearly 600,000 Shorts, but its impact spans all YouTube formats
The Miley Cyrus song 'Flowers' inspired a self-love trend on YouTube Shorts. Expert Earnest Pettie discussed the song's multiformat appeal.
- BuzzFeed’s ‘Worth It’ is coming to an end. The food show’s final season begins March 11.
- Spotter has spent $740 million on the creator economy. Colin and Samir took a look at that spending.
- Karl Jacobs joins Misfits Gaming as Co-Owner
- Reddit is separating its feeds for users who want to “Read” or “Watch”
- On International Women’s Day, TikTok celebrates creators who “forge change”
- 86% of Spotify’s top shows are “always on.” A fresh podcasting hub serves those busy creators.
- YouTube has dialed back its controversial monetization policy regarding profanity
- The Senate’s anti-TikTok proposal has Presidential support. Say hello to the RESTRICT Act.
Subscribe for daily Tubefilter Top Stories
- YouTube TV adds split-screen feature just in time for March Madness
- Top 100 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • February 2023
- The Spy Ninjas theme park will turn a beloved YouTube franchise into a real-life video game
- Top 50 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • Week Of 03/12/2023
- TikTok’s 18-and-up videos have arrived. Don’t get the wrong idea about what that means.