Snapchat has unveiled today new financial incentives for creators on its Spotlight platform, on top of the millions of dollars it hands out each month to creators of TikTok-like short-form video.
- TikTok Testing Tip Jars On Select User Profiles
Snapchat Unveils New ‘Spotlight Challenges’, Touting $25,000 Max Prize Pools
Snapchat’s New ‘Creator Marketplace’ Will Pair Marketers With Creators To Collaborate On Ads
At its NewFront presentation today, Snapchat unveiled a new venture called Creator Marketplace, which will enable marketers to connect with Lens creators (and eventually Snap Stars, or Snapchatters who tout verified accounts) to collaborate on ads.
Subscribe for daily Tubefilter Top Stories
- YouTube TV adds split-screen feature just in time for March Madness
- Top 100 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • February 2023
- The Spy Ninjas theme park will turn a beloved YouTube franchise into a real-life video game
- Top 50 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • Week Of 03/12/2023
- TikTok’s 18-and-up videos have arrived. Don’t get the wrong idea about what that means.