Yet another non-fungible token (NFT) project has been signed by a major Hollywood talent agency to translate the crypto collectibles into more traditional entertainment formats.
- CAA Signs Crypto Collector 0xb1 And Their $450+ Million Trove Of NFTs
Bored Ape Yacht Club’s ‘Jenkins The Valet’ Signs With CAA As Entertainment Industry Sees Value In NFTs
CAA Signs Aussie ‘Fortnite’ YouTuber And Esports Entrepreneur Lachlan Power
CAA has signed gaming creator Lachlan Power, and will also rep the 25-year-old's multi-faceted esports company, PWR.
Logan Paul Signs With WME, Leaving Previous Representation At CAA
The multi-talented influencer Logan Paul has departed CAA to join competing talent agency WME.
- Group Nine Studios Signs With CAA, Which Will Rep Its Dodo, Seeker, And PopSugar Brands
- CAA Signs Thrill-Seeking Instagrammer Jay Alvarrez (Exclusive)
- BuzzFeed Studios Signs With CAA, Looks To Develop Projects For TV, Film, Streaming
- Twitch Streamer Jessica Blevins Signs With CAA
- CAA Signs Fast-Growing Facebook Gaming Creator Zack ‘ZLaner’ Lane
- CAA Acquires Creative Agency ‘Tandem’ To Bolster Digital Partnerships, Branded Content Efforts
- YouTube Comedy Trio Viva La Dirt League Signs With CAA (Exclusive)
- After Exiting ‘Bon Appetit’, YouTube Star Claire Saffitz Signs With CAA