Two of the industry’s most prominent digital talent management agencies have combined forces into a single entity that will comprise 60 top creators, including Tyler Oakley, Gigi Gorgeous, Ingrid Nielsen, and Eva Gutowski.
- Patreon Hires Digital Veteran Sarah Penna To Onboard Top Creators
Leading Digital Talent Firms Select Management, Flip Mgmt Announce Merger
Byron Austen Ashley, Manager Of Several YouTube Stars, Departs Big Frame To Launch His Own Company
Byron Austen Ashley, a former Big Frame talent managers whose clients include Arden Rose, Wes Armstrong, and Mikey Bolts, has launched his own company.
Lisa Filipelli’s Flip Management Firm Hires Talent Manager Stephanie Piza
Piza, who has been named talent manager at Flip, will represent top-tier creators like Kian Lawley, Jc Caylen, Jay Versace, and Elisa Johnson.
- Digital Management Firm Expand Entertainment Signs Meredith Foster (Exclusive)
- Arden Rose To Launch Premium ‘Let’s Learn Japanese’ Series On YouTube
- Top Digital Talent Manager Lisa Filipelli Has Left Big Frame To Form Her Own Firm
- Ex-Big Frame Manager To Lead Digital Talent At Authentic With Clients Like Jenn McAllister
- Big Frame Signs Sibling Dance Duo Ranz Kyle And Niana Guerrero
- Former Big Frame Exec Launches Talent Management Firm Repping Meg DeAngelis, Ricky Dillon
- Eli Roth’s Crypt TV, Big Frame Team Up For Horror Short Films Led By Influencers
- 16-Year-Old YouTube Star Amanda Steele Signs With WME and IMG Models