TikTok has confirmed to Tubefilter that it is hosting a test -- which is not yet widely available, a spokesperson said -- that enables creators to pay to promote their videos on its 'For You Page'.
TikTok Test Will Let Creators Pay To Promote Their Own Videos On The ‘For You Page’
Insights: NewFronts Companies Pitched Big Screens And Brand Safety, Until TikTok Came Along
Brand safety and big screens were the talk of media companies pitching advertisers at NewFronts 2021. Then TikTok started.
- Rooster Teeth Names Jejuan Guillory Head Of Casting And Talent Strategy
- 44 Attorneys General Urge Facebook To Scrap Kid-Focused Iteration Of Instagram
- After A Year On iOS, Clubhouse Launches Invite-Only Beta On Android
- YouTube Spending $7 Million To Help Independent Journalists, Newsrooms Start Their Own Channels
- YouTube Millionaires: The Deal Guy’s Channel Is “An Autobiographical Bargain-Hunting Exposé”
- YouTube Millionaires: For 17-Year-Old ‘Fortnite’ Enthusiast Ryft, “The Future Is Looking Very Bright”
- YouTube Millionaires: Derkslurp On TikTok, Time Management, And The World’s Most Essential Drink
- YouTube Millionaires: 17-Year-Old LexiVee03 Is Already A Career YouTuber
- Creators On The Rise: 5 Months Ago, Marc Jones Made A 36-Second Video To Test His New Camera. Now, That Clip Brings In A Million Views A Day.
- Creators On The Rise: Fera Animations Gained 320,000 Subscribers In 4 Months Thanks To Video Game, Art Craze
- Creators On The Rise: COVID Kept Magnus The Therapy Dog From Visiting Hospitals—So His Handler Took Him Online
- Creators On The Rise: Gunnar Deatherage Is Stitching Himself A Career On TikTok And YouTube Shorts
- Insights: NewFronts Companies Pitched Big Screens And Brand Safety, Until TikTok Came Along
- Insights: Apple Ends World, Facebook Survives, And Now You Get To Make Lots Of Choices
- Insights: Gen Z’s Social Media, Game Habits Pushing Entertainment In New Directions
- Insights: LinkedIn (Re)Discovers Creators While Microsoft Courts Discord