United Talent Agency (UTA)'s digital wing has hired Greg Goodfried, the co-creator of the web series Lonelygirl15 and the co-founder of EQAL
- Precisely 10 Years After Its Premiere, Cult Sensation Lonelygirl15 Is Readying A Relaunch
Lonelygirl15 And EQAL Co-Creator Greg Goodfried Joins UTA
EQAL Looks for Celebs, Brands, $3.5 Million in Funding
Miles Beckett and Greg Goodfried at EQAL are raising $3.5 million in funding to build out their business of building online communities for celebs and brands.
LG15 Episode Tops 50 Million Views
Thanks to a sexy thumbnail and a great title, this episode of Lonelygirl15 gets over 80,000 new views a day two years after the famous series concluded.
- ‘LG15: Outbreak’ Debuts, Fans Carry On ‘lonelygirl15’ Story
- 'LG15: Outbreak' Debuts, Fans Carry On 'lonelygirl15' Story
- Quick Clicks: 'LG15', 'Sportz Nutz', 'Safety Geeks'
- EQAL Sharing Secret Sauce, Launching 'Umbrella' Platform
- YouTube's New 'Web Originals' Category Missing A Bunch
- As EQAL Shifts Gears, Why Low-Cost Indie Web TV Creators Can Rule
- 'lonelygirl15', 'KateModern' Heading to Japan
- Is Crowdsourcing a Bad Omen for LG15?