- Chipotle’s partnering with Twitch and 89 streamers for “Super Ultra Combo Week”
Twitch tells streamers to share their clips on YouTube Shorts
Twitch is notoriously not great at helping creators grow on its platform, so many streamers cross-post clips on platforms that do have decent discoverability, like YouTube, TikTok, and Twitter.
Twitch donates $40,000 to kick off St. Jude’s annual gamer fundraising month
Twitch surprised smirky, bloodyfaster, goodgamebro, and littlesiha, with $10,000 apiece to launch their PLAY LIVE fundraising efforts.
- Twitch is trying out new sponsorship tools. Streamers are less than thrilled.
- Twitch says it’s improving discoverability
- Amazon’s latest layoffs to hit Twitch
- Emmett Shear is leaving Twitch
- Twitch will permaban streamers who create, share, or promote deepfakes
- Here’s where TwitchCon 2023 is happening
- Trainwreck announces Twitch challenger Kick, which might be a Stake.com gamble
- Twitch is getting rid of the 70/30 revenue split
Subscribe for daily Tubefilter Top Stories
- TikTok’s 18-and-up videos have arrived. Don’t get the wrong idea about what that means.
- Top 50 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • Week Of 05/28/2023
- True crime YouTuber Kendall Rae and her husband Josh Thomas have signed with Night
- TikTok is developing a chatbot
- Unspeakable and Aphmau’s new brand has the juice