In a new report, YouTube and Pixability analyzed the top 100 brand channels on YouTube and found viewership increased a whopping 85% over June 2014.
- ‘The Revenant’ Leads Best Picture Nominees In Terms Of YouTube Trailer Views
Branded Content On YouTube Sees 85% Increase In Viewership Since June 2014
Beauty Brands See 78% Percent Viewership Increase Across 15 Months
Pixability found that from January 2014 to April 2015, brand-produced beauty content on YouTube gained a whopping 78% monthly view increase.
Pixability Execs Team Up To Write ‘YouTube Channels For Dummies’ Book
Pixability executives Rob Ciampa and Theresa Moore have co-written the new 'YouTube Channels for Dummies' book, which was released on April 27, 2015.
- Pixability Raises $18 Million To Expand Video Marketing Technology
- 2015 March Madness Content Has Drawn 22 Million Views On YouTube [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Pixability’s New Product Lets Marketers Program YouTube Ad Campaigns
- Consumer Electronics Videos Have Drawn 18.9 Billion YouTube Views
- YouTube Marketing Company Pixability Closes $8.1 Million Funding Round
- With 14.4 Billion Views, YouTube Beauty Gurus Change Brand Priorities
- Top 100 Global Brands Post An Average Of 78 YouTube Videos Per Month