Unruly released its Top 20 Global Social Video Ads Chart and noted how a fifth of 2014’s shared videos were sports-themed.
- News Corp Purchases Social Agency Unruly For Base Price Of $90 Million
Report: A Fifth Of 2014’s Most Shared Ads Were Sports-Themed
Report Says 17.9% Of Internet Users Account For Over 80% Of Video Shares
Unruly released its Geography of Sharing Report, which found 17.9% of internet users are responsible for 82.4% of video shares worldwide.
Unruly Rolls Out Ad Video Format That Adapts To The Page Around It
Unruly Media unveiled a new ad format called In-Feed that dynamically adapts to the content around it. Adidas is the first brand to try it.
- Here Are The Eleven Best World Cup Brands On YouTube (So Far)
- Why Did Super Bowl Ad Sharing Go Down By 29%?
- In Terms Of Sharing, Car Companies Rule The Super Bowl
- This Interactive Infographic Shows The History Of Branded Online Video
- Here Are The 20 Most Shared Ads Of 2013
- 40% Of The Most Shared Instagram Videos Come From Brands
- Which Consumer Tech Brands Are Winning The Social Video Race?
- Geico’s Hump Day Ad Gets Two Thirds Of Its Shares On Wednesday