In the past three months, people spent a solid 25% of their TV time watching content streamed from platforms like YouTube, Netflix, and Disney+.
- Made-For-Kids YouTube Content Seeing Big Year-Over-Year Growth
People Spend 25% Of Their TV Time Streaming Netflix, YouTube, Disney+ (Report)
How The NBA Has Approached Facebook Video Since Returning to the Court
The NBA's restart last week was met with a lot of excitement--among players and fans, sure, but also from TV networks, which have been devoid of premium programming for months now without live sports.
- Comic-Con@Home A Much Different Event On Social Video
- How SVODs Are Leveraging Facebook And YouTube To Grow Their Audiences
- Social Video Views Climbed for Latin American Creators During Quarantine
- Racial Injustice Protests Draw Hundreds Of Millions Of Views On Twitter
- How Does John Krasinski’s Newly Sold ‘Some Good News’ Stack Up Against Late-Night Shows?
- What’s Cooking On Facebook? Bread Videos, Apparently
- NFL Draft Prompts Big Social Media Spike
- Gaming Videos Keep Leveling Up Views Through March Into April