As for which social media platforms brought the most viewership for ads, YouTube is far and away the winner.
- Facebook Gaming Is Scoring More Watch Time Than YouTube, Despite Having 100,000 Fewer Streamers
Disney+ Is Dominating The Social Media Ad Game
Climbing The Charts: NBC Sports Adds Nearly 300 Million Minutes Watched On YouTube, Facebook During Olympics
NBC Sports leaned ALL the way into Olympics videos in July, especially once the Games began. The result? Nearly 300 million more minutes watched across Facebook and YouTube in the U.S.
Social Video Tune-In Trends: Which Creators Won Minutes Watched In July 2021?
First, globally, Moldovan YouTube Shorts creator Tsuriki Show continues its meteoric rise, and now has the most unique viewers of any creator or property across Facebook or YouTube. Its 691.8 million global unique viewers in July 2021 were over 5 million more than TheSoul Publishing for the month, and nearly 29 million more than The Walt Disney Company.
- Climbing The Charts: Which Top Creators Are Growing Watch Time Across Facebook And YouTube?
- Videos On YouTube And Facebook Get 70% As Much Viewership As Linear TV Shows (Report)
- Discovery/Warner Merger Makes Conglomerate With As Many As 150 Million Unique Viewers In U.S.
- Twitch Continues To See Record Traffic, With New Installs Up 62% YOY (Report)
- This Week In Social Video: Billie Eilish, NFL Draft, Kentucky Derby
- This Week In Social Video: The Oscars, ‘Shang-Chi,’ And UFC 261
- This Week In Social Video: Jake Paul, F9, Twitter’s Surprise Endings
- This Week In Social Video: Tributes To Prince Philip And DMX, Klem Family Keeps Surging