The report is a staggering look at how social media has changed in the past seven years.
- Fake animal rescues are still rampant on YouTube, TikTok, Facebook, and Instagram (Study)
If you know a teenager, there’s a 95% chance they use YouTube
Kids are spending 91 minutes a day on TikTok–and 56 minutes on YouTube
Kids have been spending more time on TikTok than YouTube since 2020.
- Here’s how much TikTok paid the entire music industry in 2021 (Report)
- Brands are paying influencers nearly 100% more than pre-pandemic rates
- Podcasts are commanding a $23 CPM
- U.S. podcasts will rake in $2 billion this year, and $4 billion by 2024
- The “creator economy” is booming. So why do 35% of creators think they’ll quit making content?
- People Are Buying More Books Than Ever. Why? TikTok.
- YouTube Raked In The 2021 Holiday Ad Money
- 90% Of Content Creators Deal With Burnout. Vibely Wants To Change That.