- If you know a teenager, there’s a 95% chance they use YouTube
Kids are spending 91 minutes a day on TikTok–and 56 minutes on YouTube
Kids have been spending more time on TikTok than YouTube since 2020.
Here’s how much TikTok paid the entire music industry in 2021 (Report)
TikTok has become known for making music go viral. But how much is it paying the artists behind those songs?
- Brands are paying influencers nearly 100% more than pre-pandemic rates
- Podcasts are commanding a $23 CPM
- U.S. podcasts will rake in $2 billion this year, and $4 billion by 2024
- The “creator economy” is booming. So why do 35% of creators think they’ll quit making content?
- People Are Buying More Books Than Ever. Why? TikTok.
- YouTube Raked In The 2021 Holiday Ad Money
- 90% Of Content Creators Deal With Burnout. Vibely Wants To Change That.
- Facebook Gaming Is Scoring More Watch Time Than YouTube, Despite Having 100,000 Fewer Streamers