- 90% Of Content Creators Deal With Burnout. Vibely Wants To Change That.
Disney+ Is Dominating The Social Media Ad Game
As for which social media platforms brought the most viewership for ads, YouTube is far and away the winner.
Climbing The Charts: NBC Sports Adds Nearly 300 Million Minutes Watched On YouTube, Facebook During Olympics
NBC Sports leaned ALL the way into Olympics videos in July, especially once the Games began. The result? Nearly 300 million more minutes watched across Facebook and YouTube in the U.S.
- Social Video Tune-In Trends: Which Creators Won Minutes Watched In July 2021?
- Climbing The Charts: Which Top Creators Are Growing Watch Time Across Facebook And YouTube?
- Videos On YouTube And Facebook Get 70% As Much Viewership As Linear TV Shows (Report)
- Discovery/Warner Merger Makes Conglomerate With As Many As 150 Million Unique Viewers In U.S.
- Twitch Continues To See Record Traffic, With New Installs Up 62% YOY (Report)
- This Week In Social Video: Billie Eilish, NFL Draft, Kentucky Derby
- This Week In Social Video: The Oscars, ‘Shang-Chi,’ And UFC 261
- This Week In Social Video: Jake Paul, F9, Twitter’s Surprise Endings