Eichholz says he wants follow-up research to focus more on creators’ hunger for creative freedom—something that proved to be incredibly, unexpectedly important among the people surveyed for this study.
- U.S. podcasts will rake in $2 billion this year, and $4 billion by 2024
The “creator economy” is booming. So why do 35% of creators think they’ll quit making content?
People Are Buying More Books Than Ever. Why? TikTok.
TikTok’s busy community of readers was “definitely” a factor in 2021’s record high book sales, according to NPD BookScan executive director Kristen McLean.
YouTube Raked In The 2021 Holiday Ad Money
All ads were part of holiday campaigns that ran between Dec. 8 and 22.
- 90% Of Content Creators Deal With Burnout. Vibely Wants To Change That.
- Facebook Gaming Is Scoring More Watch Time Than YouTube, Despite Having 100,000 Fewer Streamers
- Disney+ Is Dominating The Social Media Ad Game
- Climbing The Charts: NBC Sports Adds Nearly 300 Million Minutes Watched On YouTube, Facebook During Olympics
- Social Video Tune-In Trends: Which Creators Won Minutes Watched In July 2021?
- Climbing The Charts: Which Top Creators Are Growing Watch Time Across Facebook And YouTube?
- Videos On YouTube And Facebook Get 70% As Much Viewership As Linear TV Shows (Report)
- Discovery/Warner Merger Makes Conglomerate With As Many As 150 Million Unique Viewers In U.S.