Is the threat of a TikTok ban causing a delay in the rollout of the U.S. version of TikTok Shop? A new report says that might be the case.
- Ex-ByteDance employee’s lawsuit claims Chinese government accessed U.S. TikTok user data
Is the threat of a TikTok ban slowing down the U.S. rollout of the app’s ecommerce hub?
The Clapper app is a place where “the parents of TikTok users can express themselves”
Clapper has attracted 300,000 daily active users by introducing a short-form video platform described as "TikTok for adults."
TikTok’s CEO wants us to believe the app’s U.S. data is secure. A new report suggests otherwise.
TikTok CEO Shou Zi Chew gave his first public address since facing Congress. Meanwhile, a new report damns the app's data security.
- ByteDance turned a $25 billion profit last year, but the TikTok ban threats keep coming
- TikTok and ByteDance have spent at least $13.4 million on U.S. lobbying since 2019
- As the threat of a TikTok ban lingers, another ByteDance-owned app is trending up
- In front of Congress, TikTok’s CEO was a pariah. In China, he’s a hero.
- Here are three big takeaways from TikTok CEO Shou Zi Chew’s Congressional testimony
- Creators come to D.C. with a message for politicians: “TikTok is not a children’s dancing app”
- Will the dad of the D’Amelios be the one to rescue TikTok?
- President Biden now has the authority to ban TikTok. But should he?
Subscribe for daily Tubefilter Top Stories