TikTok CEO Shou Zi Chew appeared in Congress and sparred with the House Energy and Commerce Committee about Project Texas.
- In front of Congress, TikTok’s CEO was a pariah. In China, he’s a hero.
Here are three big takeaways from TikTok CEO Shou Zi Chew’s Congressional testimony
TikTok is sending influencers to Washington, D.C. to lobby on its behalf
TikTok is looking to defend its U.S. security deal by asking influencers to lobby on its behalf in Washington, D.C.
The Senate’s anti-TikTok proposal has Presidential support. Say hello to the RESTRICT Act.
Senators Mark Warner and John Thune introduced the RESTRICT Act, a proposed anti-TikTok legislation that has support from President Biden.
- Will the U.S. ban TikTok? The app’s CEO will plead his case.
- YouTube, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter have become proxy battlegrounds in the war over January 6
- TikTok’s COO appeared in front of Congress. Her testimony left many questions unanswered.
- TikTok has close ties to Chinese state media. Here’s why that matters.
- YouTube To Curtail Monetization Of “Heavily Commercial” Videos Targeting Children
- Despite National Security Concerns, This Congressman Has Launched A Quippy TikTok Account
- Congressional Committee Pens Letter Urging YouTube To Stop “Incentivizing Climate Misinformation”
- Executives From YouTube, Facebook, Twitter To Testify Before Congress Regarding Political Bias
Subscribe for daily Tubefilter Top Stories