Snap is looking to target more small business advertisers via a newly-inked partnership with Gannett, the largest newspaper publisher in the U.S., which owns USA Today and roughly 250 daily titles nationally.
- Advertisers Can Now Buy Against Even More ‘Curated’ Content Categories On Twitter Amplify
Snap Doubles Down On Small Business Ads In Pact With Newspaper Publisher Gannett
Insights: Apple And Facebook Are Fighting For The Future As Much As For Now
Facebook is poised to file a giant antitrust lawsuit against Apple over its App Store practices. But this heavyweight fight is also about the future of computing.
Twitter Names Ged Tarpey Managing Director Of Global Media And Entertainment
Twitter has upped longtime exec Ged Tarpey to the role of managing director, global media and entertainment. Tarpey, who has been with Twitter for roughly nine years, most recently served as head of U.S. media and entertainment sales.
- YouTube Turns On Post-Roll Ads By Default On All 10-Minute, Monetizing Videos
- YouTube Will Enable Viewers To Toggle Out Of Ads For Alcohol And Gambling
- Vice Taps Advertising Vet Nadja Bellan-White For Newly-Created Global CMO Role
- Twitch Tests Automated Mid-Roll Ad Format To The Dismay Of Several Top Creators
- YouTube Lowering Minimum Video Length For Mid-Roll Ads From 10 To 8 Minutes
- YouTube Accelerates Launch Of Connected TV Ad Products Amid Coronavirus Viewership Boom
- Snapchat’s Latest Ad Product Lets Marketers Purchase The ‘First Commercial’ Viewers See
- John Green’s Ominous Warning To Advertisers Is As Relevant Today As It Was 5 Years Ago