It’s official. After a successful test, per Instagram, the platform is bringing ads to another surface -- within the Shop tab globally.
- TikTok Brings Its ‘Creator Marketplace’ Out Of Beta To Help Orchestrate Brand Deals
Instagram Gets Another Venue For Ads Inside The ‘Shop’ Tab
Instagram Testing Photo Ads Within Its ‘Shop’ Tab
Instagram is testing a new ad product that will live squarely within its ecommerce tab, Shop. Shop is a mobile-only hub launched last year to highlight a wide range of digital storefronts.
TikTok Fetes One-Year Anniversary Of Ad Platform By Asking Creators To ‘Re:Make’ Iconic Commercials
TikTok is commemorating the one-year anniversary of TikTok For Business -- its public-facing website where advertisers can review ad products, tender purchases, track spend, and glean best practices -- with a new community-wide hashtag campaign.
- TikTok To Charge As Much As $2 Million For ‘TopView’ Ads In The Fourth Quarter
- Twitter Testing Fullscreen, Vertical Ads Within Its Stories-Like ‘Fleets’ Feature
- HBO Max To Launch $10 Ad-Supported Monthly Subscription Tier
- Insights: Apple Ends World, Facebook Survives, And Now You Get To Make Lots Of Choices
- YouTube Clocked $6 Billion In Ad Revenues Last Quarter, A 49% Increase Over Q1 2020
- TikTok, IPG Mediabrands Form ‘Creator Collective’ To Connect TikTokers And Advertisers
- YouTube Expands Monetization To Select Videos Containing Drugs, Sexual Humor, Profanity
- Advertisers Can Now Buy Against Even More ‘Curated’ Content Categories On Twitter Amplify