At YouTube Brandcast, Sean Downey announced 30-second, non-skippable ads were coming to YouTube on connected TVs. The crowd audibly gasped before cheering.
- A viral TikTok told the world that Chili’s caters weddings. A marketing campaign is running with that premise.
On the Podcast: Ads are kinda hot right now
YouTube’s Brandcast pitch highlights connected TV audience, reveals new ways for brands to reach it
YouTube CEO Neal Mohan and his team unveiled new ad products for connected TVs during the Brandcast presentation at 2023 upfronts week.
Snapchat is bringing ads to its short-form Spotlight format
At its 2023 NewFronts presentation, Snapchat unveiled several new ad formats, including one that will arrive on its Spotlight format.
- YouTube announces new ad products to help brands reach Gen Z through music
- TikTok is preparing to launch search ads
- It’s time to say goodbye to YouTube’s overlay ads
- Ad Age and TikTok are giving “young creatives” 60 seconds to depict “the future of creativity”
- Khaby Lame x Jake from State Farm is the hot collab this Super Bowl season
- TikTok adds new marketing goals in continued appeal to small businesses
- YouTube dials up another AdBlitz for Super Bowl LVII
- Logan Paul and KSI’s beverage brand gets a Prime placement at the Super Bowl
Subscribe for daily Tubefilter Top Stories
- TikTok’s 18-and-up videos have arrived. Don’t get the wrong idea about what that means.
- Top 50 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • Week Of 06/04/2023
- Daryl-Ann Denner, an entrepreneur with an eye for social media, signs with A3 Artists Agency (Exclusive)
- 86% of creators believe AI has a positive effect on creativity. ChatGPT offered its own opinions.
- True crime YouTuber Kendall Rae and her husband Josh Thomas have signed with Night