ICM will continue to represent Richards, Gruen, CrossCheck Holdings, and TalentX Entertainment.
- TwitchCon Plans 2022 Return To IRL With Events In Amsterdam, San Diego
ICM Agent Chris Sawtelle Exits To Join Josh Richards And Michael Gruen’s CrossCheck Holdings
Bored Ape Yacht Club’s ‘Jenkins The Valet’ Signs With CAA As Entertainment Industry Sees Value In NFTs
Yet another non-fungible token (NFT) project has been signed by a major Hollywood talent agency to translate the crypto collectibles into more traditional entertainment formats.
Creators On The Rise: Siblings McKenzi And Reif Starred In ‘Attaway General’ And ‘Lip Sync Battle Shorties.’ Now They’re Taking Center Stage On TikTok.
While neither 17-year-old Brooke nor 15-year-old Harrison had intended to become rising-star creators, they were no strangers to the spotlight.
- Netflix Makes Giant Kids’ Content Play With Roald Dahl Acquisition
- Tiltify Signs On For ‘Extra Life’, A 13-Year-Old Gamer-Centric Fundraising Event
- Rhett & Link Are Going R-Rated For One-Night-Only Live Event
- Creator Tools Developer StreamElements Snags $100 Million Investment Led By SoftBank
- Twitch Makes Inroads With National Music Publishers Association After Licensing Disputes
- Creator-Owned Streaming Service Nebula Just Scored Its First Investment At A $50+ Million Valuation
- Digital Brand Architects Names Ernest James SVP Of Special Projects
- American Eagle Launches Student Athlete Influencer Program After NCAA Relaxes Rules