Inspired, which Amazon has been testing since at least August, is a TikTok-y feed of videos and photos that all revolve around products it sells.
- Amazon’s latest layoffs to hit Twitch
Amazon’s TikTok-y social shopping feed has arrived
MrBeast, Ninja raise $200,000 for charity with Prime Day promotion
The Ultimate Crown 'League of Legends' event pitted MrBeast's team against Ninja's in the lead-up to Amazon's Prime Day promotion.
- Ninja and MrBeast to battle it out at Prime Day gaming event
- Amazon’s freshly rebranded Freevee unveils growing slate of streaming originals
- Amazon Deployed $13 Billion On Content Last Year
- Amazon Taps Digital Veteran Kelly Day To Oversee Prime Video Internationally
- TikTok Tries For TV Viewership With Amazon Fire Deal
- ‘ACM Awards’ Becomes First Linear Awards Show To Go Digital In Exclusive Deal With Amazon
- Amazon’s ‘Lord Of The Rings’ Prequel, The Most Expensive TV Series Ever, To Debut Sept. 2022
- Insights: Facebook Won Big Antitrust Decision, But Big Tech’s Headaches Are Far From Done
Subscribe for daily Tubefilter Top Stories