Lost co-creator Damon Lindelof spoke at Digital Hollywood and discussed the viral videos for 'Prometheus' and how he learned to love Twitter.
- Univision President at Variety Summit: ‘You Can’t Be Relevant If You’re Not Available’
‘Lost’ Co-Creator Talks ‘Prometheus’ Viral Videos, Twitter
Tubefilter’s Guide to Digital Hollywood LA 2012
Your guide to all the online video and web series-related events worth going to at Digital Hollywood Los Angeles 2012.
Notes from Sundance: Diving Into Digital
Tamara Krinsky has notes from 2010 Sundance Film Festival - YouTube rentals, Digital Dive party
- 'RADAR' Bows Second Season on Babelgum, Keeps Putting Artists First
- Web TV Lessons Found at FIND's Indie Film Conference
- 'The Bannen Way' Set Visit: Ironside, Jaguars and REDs
- 'Camera Obscura', Anticipating MWG's Paranormal Thriller
- Anatomy of a Deal: 'Circle of 8' – Paramount, MySpace and Mountain Dew