Created by Katy Lock and Daniel May, the series follows the dramas and daily lives of five housemates in Brighton, all with Down's Syndrome or special needs.
- Dating Sites are Full of ‘Awkward Embraces’
‘The Specials’ Shows Life with Special Needs, Especially Watchable
Former New York City Mayor Ed Koch is ‘At the Movies’
Former New York City Mayor Ed Koch tells folksy movie reviews from his law offices in New York City with a style typical of a loving Jewish Grandpa from the Bronx.
- Expat Sitcom Prospers In UK With 'Leave to Enter'
- Expat Sitcom Prospers In UK With ‘Leave to Enter’
- 'Singledom' Finds Charm As 15 Gigs Tries to Find Legs
- 'Dallywood' Actors Get Gold Stars For Effort
- IFC's 'Unclothed Man' Paints Pretty Pictures
- Fantasy Football Series Are Everywhere Now, 'Rules of the League' Reviewed
- 'The Broadroom' High on Kibitzing, Little Plot
- Welcome to 'Titsburg!' Home of Sexual, Irreverent Comedy.