YouTube's popular animated series The Annoying Orange is heading to TV, as Cartoon Network picks up the longer-form version .
- AMA’s Red Carpet Show LIVE on YouTube (Right Now)
‘Annoying Orange’ Picked Up By Cartoon Network
Celebrate the Web Reminds Us You Don’t Need Permission to Be Creative
Last night's screening in LA of the latest Celebrate the Web web series pilot competition refreshed the indie spirit is alive and well in online video.
Rebecca Black’s ‘Person of Interest’ Video — UN-AUTO-TUNED!
Without the auto-tuning, Rebecca Black sounds just like us (six beers deep at a karaoke bar in the Valley)
- Mark Burnett: ‘Create Something People Want’ (Video Interview)
- Ray William Johnson is First to 5 Million YouTube Subscribers
- Real Life Minecraft, 18 Year-Old YouTuber Andrew McMurry Is Breaking Out
- And the First of YouTube’s New Original Channels Is… In Spanish!
- ‘Your Dungeon My Dragon’ Rewrites Branded Playbook for MSN, Xbox
- Deepak Chopra’s YouTube Channel Could Change Your Life
- Former MySpace Music Head Courtney Holt Joins Maker Studios
- Halloween Videos Roundup: Shane Dawson, BlackBoxTV, Jenna Marbles, Epic Meal Time
Subscribe for daily Tubefilter Top Stories
- Top 50 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • Week Of 03/26/2023
- Top 50 Most Viewed YouTube Channels Worldwide • Week Of 03/26/2023
- More than 100,000 YouTube channels are linked to stores
- TikTok’s 18-and-up videos have arrived. Don’t get the wrong idea about what that means.
- A new analytics tool helps musical artists harness YouTube Shorts and its 50 billion daily views