Best Fiends hit $100 million in lifetime revenue back in December 2017, just three years after its initial launch. Influencer marketing helped it get there.
- Behind the Brand Deal: How Portal A Creates Compelling Branded Content With High-Profile Influencers
Behind the Brand Deal: How ‘Best Fiends’ Influencer Marketing Took Over YouTube
Behind The Brand Deal: Edelman’s Sybil Grieb
When it comes to Influencer Marketing, it's all about honest metrics and maximizing that ROI.
Behind The Brand Deal: Alyssa Manning Of Two Pillar Management
Alyssa Manning started her managing career at Fullscreen before leaving the company to head digital talent and brand management for Two Pillar Management (née IMG Artists).
- Behind The Brand Deal: Dulce Candy
- Behind The Brand Deal: JeromeASF
- 3 Common Misconceptions Around The FTC Guidelines, Online Video, And Disclosing Branded Content
- YouTube To Step In On Partner / Multi-Channel Network Management
- ‘Buffy’ Fan Film ‘Lurk’ Seeks $9,850 On Kickstarter
- Why Entertainment Companies Should Embrace Fan Films
- ‘Odds Are’ You’ll Like The Rooster Teeth, Barenaked Ladies Collaboration
- Advertisers and Influencers Must Collaborate, Not Create Commercials